- Detailed assessment and scientifically-based programs to address the unique needs of patients.
- Physical therapy treatment to restore PROM/AROM, joint mobility, strength, and functional movement patterns.
- In clinic progression utilizing manual therapy techniques, patient education, and modalities to include: electrical stimulation, Iontophoresis, cryotherapy, heat, intervertebral distraction.
- Comprehensive home exercise program.
- Documented functional goals, timelines, and progress reports.
- Comprehensive subjective and objective evaluation to determine physical therapy diagnoses for relevant pathological problem.
- Postural and gait analysis.
- Goniometric range-of-motion measurements.
- Manual palpation for joint mobility, restrictions, and muscular tenderness/guarding.
- Identification of appropriate positions and exercises to initiate a home program.
- Temporomandibular Disorders
- Cervicalgia / Whiplash
- Degenerative Joint and Disc Disease
- Cervical Strains
- Brachial Plexus Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Injuries
- Post-Operative Shoulders
- Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow / Wrist / Hand Trauma
- Osteoporosis / Compression Fractures
- Thoracic Spine Sprains / Strains
- Facet Joint and Rib Restrictions
- Low Back Pain / DJD / DDD / OA
- Ligament Sprains
- Muscular Strains
- Herniated Discs
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Sacroiliac Disorders
- Hip Pain / OA / DJD / Replacements
- Patellofemoral Disorders
- Knee OA / DJD
- Post-Operative ACL / PCL / Meniscus
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ankle and Foot Sprain, Tendonitis, and Post-Operative Diagnoses